0800 019 8862
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE - Summary
CleanPro reserves the right to make changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions without notice. The most up to date terms are available upon request or by logging onto our website: www.cleanpro-services.co.uk. The terms on our website supersede any other issued. By ordering CleanPro's service by telephone, e-mail, fax or CleanPro's website the client agrees to be bound by CleanPro's terms and conditions. These terms & conditions are given to the client prior to any works and it is the responsibility of the client to contact CleanPro should they have any issues in relation to these terms before work commences. Once work has commenced, it is accepted by the client that they have read & understood these terms & conditions in full, and that they have agreed to the quotation given and understand the outcome of the clean explained at such quotation, along with these terms & conditions. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United Kingdom law, and by agreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom.
All fragile and breakable items must be secured or removed by the client before cleaning. Heavy items will not be moved if it is considered unsafe due to health & safety reasons. Any items that are specifically required to be moved that are deemed heavy, must be emptied first by the client before we arrive for the works to be carried out. If this has not been carried out we will clean around the furniture. If the client insists that we move furniture that has not been emptied (and if it is safe to do so) this will be done at the clients own risk. Furniture isn't designed to be moved whilst full (added weight) and damage can occur i.e. buckling, twisting, legs breaking etc. Therefore CleanPro except no responsibility should damage occur in this instance. Further, CleanPro reserves the right not to be responsible for:- cleaning job not complete due to the lack of hot water or power; third party (pets included) entering or present at the client's premises during the cleaning process, who causes re-soiling/damage; wear or discolouring of fabric/fibres becoming more visible once soil has been removed; failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard carpet & upholstery cleaning processes, or odours re-activated from old spills/stains.
CleanPro will provide all cleaning material and equipment to perform the work specified by the client in professional manner using every care to accomplish a satisfactory level of service. The client agrees to supply all hot water and power for the works to be carried out, failure to supply this may result in a cancellation fee of £60.00 to cover loss of work, which will then have to be rescheduled at a later date.
Carpets, Upholstery etc
Furnishings are not usually manufactured with the intention that it will need to be cleaned later. This means that there are times when furnishings can be cleaned in accordance with generally accepted industry standards, with due diligence and care, yet the appearance of such furnishings can be negatively affected. Because of the variables involved with the blends of fibres, soiling and environmental conditions that may exist, CleanPro cannot be held responsible for the following: Aging or deterioration, migrating marks from back of fabrics, unstable dyes, deteriorated foam cushions, restoring white fabrics, urine contamination, finish or glaze loss, frayed piping or welting, broken zips, breakdown of fabric backing, shrinkage, removal of stains, browning, fading, water marking, yellowing, pre-existing wear & tear, loose frames/legs, nicked wood trim, loose or missing buttons.
Loss of colour, change of colour or bleeding of colours (stable dyes) should not occur during professional cleaning as long as the proper cleaning system is used. Testing & inspection procedures will identify fabrics which could develop normal colour problems during cleaning. Special care cleaning systems will ensure the maximum soil removal possible without risk of colour damage.
·Fibres/fabrics which become excessively soiled may not release all soil and stains without risk of damage to colours
·Colour problems as well as stains may be hidden by excessive soil and only show up after soil is removed.
Most fabrics have a care label attached to the frame under a seat cushion. These care instructions are for your guidance in the proper maintenance of the item. However, excessive soil or inadequate maintenance procedures may require a professional cleaning system other than that recommended, and will require your permission to do so. Any additional risks or limitations will be discussed for your approval prior to any work commencing and by agreeing to such work CleanPro will not be responsible for any damage caused.
All carpet edgings and seams should be correctly fitted in normal circumstances. It is the client’s responsibility therefore to ensure this is the case prior to cleaning. If any edgings or seams are not secure CleanPro will not accept any responsibility for any loose fibres/yarns subsequently becoming caught in any machinery and being pulling out due to this existing condition, or for any movement/parting of seems due to deterioration of carpet backing/glues/adhesive tapes.
Can occur when fibres/fabrics made up mostly of natural fibres (except Belgian wiltons - constructed of synthetic fibres i.e. olefin with a natural backing) are exposed to moisture from accidents, maintenance spotting or non professional cleaning attempts. CleanPro will undertake to avoid any such shrinkage problems by identifying susceptible fabrics/fibres. However, movement/shrinkage can also occur due to loose/poorly fitted/repaired/replaced carpets/seams/edgings. Subsequently Cleanpro will not be responsible for any such movement or shrinkage, due to these existing problems.
Fabrics exposed to heavy soil, heavy usage (children, pets etc), or strong light will eventually weaken and deteriorate. Fabrics made up of mostly natural fibres are most sensitive to these conditions.
·Deteriorated fabric or oxidized colours that are coated with heavy ‘waxy’ soil may disguise certain conditions and not become apparent until after cleaning, i.e. colour loss, fabric splitting or fraying and loose worn fibres. CleanPro will not be held responsible for these conditions should it become apparent.
·Unstable dye surfaces to leather can be caused by excessive wear. Greasy soils may slowly ‘coat’ the surface of leather and at the same time disguise the erosion of the original lacquer on most leathers. CleanPro will not be responsible for any colour erosion/flaking due to this existing problem, which may become evident after cleaning.
Any protecting agents applied by CleanPro are done so according to the manufacturer’s instructions. They are not designed to give 100% protection but simply to assist in repelling moisture for a short period of time. There is no guarantee that they will stop any liquid from penetrating fibres, and this is explained at the quotation stage and subsequently applied with the consent of the client knowing this fact. All protectors will wear out and lose their effectiveness and this must be taken into consideration when requesting it. Cleanpro will not accept any responsibility for the product in what it can do and its limitations, and if there are any complaints/issues relating directly to the product then the client must contact the manufacturer directly in writing (details available on request).
Any service given by CleanPro in the treatent of microscopic viurses and bugs is on the understanding that CleanPro cannot guarantee to remove every possible contaminant. Also, although CleanPro treat areas as requested by the client, we cannot be responsible for cross contamination between humans, especially if one person came from elsewhere which hasn't been treated. Our treatments are for hard surfaces and soft furnishings and so should any cases spread it is on the understanding that it is likely to be by human to human as opposed to through contact with any areas treated by CleanPro.
The following conditions apply to all maintenance plans organised by CleanPro:
1. One cleaning and protecting of the carpet/upholstery (whatever has been booked - as per quotation) including moving furniture (where possible), will be rendered immediately.
2. An annual cleaning and protection including moving furniture (where possible), which the client may use only after the 12th month (which would have paid for said annual clean).
3. Up to 4 emergency spot stain removal visits throughout the 12 month period of the plan. Each visit is for an accidental spill only and not for general soiling or various spills built up over time. No cleaning of a whole area will be undertaken.
4. Freephone consultation at any time during business hours.
5. The instalments shall be adjusted annually according to the current company prices, not less than one year from this date, and the client shall be notified after the one year price freeze one month prior to any price increase.
6. The client has the right to cancel at any time and shall receive back all monies paid by instalments for that current year, but the Client must pay back the initial 50% discount originally given (as per original quotation). The difference will be calculated and subsequently collected or refunded - whichever is relevant). This is not applicable after 2 full years of being on the plan, in this instance all monies paid by the client will be refunded.
7. The company has the right to cancel at any time if the client is in breach of the agreement, is demanding more service than is on the agreement, the clients demands are irrational, beyond reasonable expectations, or if the client is in some way harassing the company in such a manner as to obstruct their ability to do business or provide a harmonious work environment for employees. In this instance the Client shall receive back all monies paid by instalments for that current year, but the Client must pay back the initial 50% discount originally given (as per original quotation). The difference will be calculated and subsequently collected or refunded - whichever is relevant). This is not applicable after 2 full years of being on the plan, in this instance all monies paid by the client will be refunded.
8. The Client understands that some stains are permanent and will not hold the company responsible or liable for permanent stains or irreversible wear/damage.
9. The Client must sign and agree to a Standing Order for the plan instalments which the client must also ensure is sent to their bank.
10. The Client can transfer the plan to a new primary residence at any time and the instalments will be adjusted according to the size of the new house (a free quotation will have to be arranged).
11. If the company fails to fulfil any portion of the agreement above, the client shall receive a full refund of all moneys paid toward the current year's maintenance plan. The Client must in this case pay the initial 50% discount back to CleanPro (the difference will be calculated and subsequently collected or refunded - whichever is relevant).
12. If the client does not wish to have the annual cleaning done by the end of the thirteenth month, the maintenance plan instalments will be suspended until the client is ready to continue, but the next cleaning must be the annual clean (at normal rates).
Cancellation - All Services
The Client may cancel/re-schedule a service by giving at least 24 hours notice. If CleanPro are notified less than 24hrs, a fee of £60.00 is due immediately from the client to cover loss of work. CleanPro reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of up to 50% of the quoted price for the booked service. In the event that CleanPro travels to the clients address on the designated day and the client or agreed acting person is not in, or CleanPro cannot gain entry to the property by arrangements made by the client, the client shall be liable for the cancellation fee (£60.00).
Payment is due immediately after works have been completed, either by cheque (made payable to Cleanpro) or cash. An invoice will either be submitted straight away or posted (where services are not completely decided upon by the client). For commercial clients a 30 day term is applicable. For either domestic or commercial clients, failure to pay on time will result in a late payment surcharge of 10% of original quotation price. Minimum charge for any service is £60.00. All costs incurred by the company in the pursuit of late payment will be added to the outstanding amount owed.
In case of a complaint, CleanPro requires to be notified within 24 hours after completion of the cleaning work. No claims will be acceptable after this time. If the Client is dissatisfied with the work, a cleaner must be allowed to return and re-do the job at no extra charge. The insurance policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operative working on behalf of CleanPro. The client accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from our service date. Failure to do so will entitle the client to no claim.
Copyright © CleanPro 2006. All rights reserved.